Professional Training and Skills
I am proficient in SPSS, SAS, STATA, R, N-Vivo, UCINet, and Pajek.
- In 2015 I completed a course on Digital Geography and Spatial Analysis at Ryerson University
- In 2014 I completed a course entitled The Concepts Behind Regression: A Visual Approach to Learning Almost All About Regression (York University, Institute for Social Research).
- In the summer of 2014 I attended the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR) Summer Training Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor where I took courses in Social Network Analysis, Data Mining, Advanced Regression Analysis and Mathematics for Social Scientists.
- At the University of Toronto and McGill University I have received top grades in graduate courses in both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- In 2013 I attended a course on Statistical Tools for Policy Analysis taught by Richard Shillington via Social Planning Toronto.
- In 2010 I completed a Project Management certificate at the Ontario Government during my time working as a full-time Policy Advisor in the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.