Co-Applicant: Advancing social inclusion in Canada’s diverse communities: Neighbourhood, regional and national comparisons, funded by SSHRC Insight Grant, PI: Luann Good Gingrich, York University (2015-2019, $252,949)
- Project lead exploring spatial exclusion in Canada through Geographic Information Systems and statistical analysis, with Social Planning Toronto
Project: Gender, Migration and the Work of Care: Comparative Perspectives, funded by SSHRC Insight Grant, PI: Ito Peng, University of Toronto (2013-2018 – $2.8 million).
- Quantitative researcher at the Statistic Canada Research Data Centre, as well as developing literature review on care work in Canada and the United States for Professor Monica Boyd (Co-Applicant).
Project: The dynamics of social exclusion and inclusion for immigrants and racialized groups in Canada, funded by SSHRC/Metropolis, PI: Luann Good Gingrich, York University (2011-2014 – $92,000).
- On this project I was the Lead Quantitative Researcher at the Statistic Canada Research Data Centre using cross-sectional and longitudinal data from the Survey of Labour and Income Dynamics dataset.
Project: A Canadian Refugee Research Network: Globalizing Knowledge, funded by Strategic Knowledge Clusters Grant (SSHRC), PI: Susan McGrath, Director, Centre for Refugee Studies, York University (2008).
- On this project I developed policy as well as internal and external communications materials and liaised with project partners.
Project: Competing Loyalties among Jews in Canada and Britain Research, funded by SSRRC General Research Fund, PI: Morton Weinfeld, Chair in Canadian Ethnic Studies, McGill University (2007-2008).
- On this project I did archival research and interviews with key informants.
Paid Internship at the McGill Institute for Health and Social Policy (2007-2008).
- For this internship I worked on developing health equity indicators for a McGill University report.